04 Jan 2004 : 02:12PM
Hot on the heels of the last version is 0.607, I apologize for all the updates but I want to get these bugs that came up with the major rewrite squished.
Hot on the heels of the last version is 0.607, I apologize for all the updates but I want to get these bugs that came up with the major rewrite squished. Here are the changes ...
- forum.php : not reported : added missing lan setting
- e107_plugins/log/log.php : upgrade : rewritten for speed
- e107_themes/templates/header_default.php : upgrade : calls the log routines in a different way, no more broken image link!
- e107_themes/templates/footer_default.php : upgrade : removed redundant log-calling routine
- forum.php : upgrade : rewritten, now fully templatable from theme.php
- forum_viewforum.php : upgrade : rewritten, now fully templatable from theme.php
- class2.php : Bugtrack ID 582 : forgot password screen now accessable on member-only sites
- class2.php : upgrade : disallowed certain code to be publically posted (exploit)
- content.php : upgrade : script now handles content pages, articles.php is depracated and redirects to this page
- e107_admin/content.php : upgrade : rewritten
- fpw.php : Bugtrack ID 589 : removed redundant debug code - now how diud that get back in there? :\
- e107_plugins/articles_menu/articles_menu.php : Bugtrack ID 590 : links parsed correctly now when caching on and viewing page in subdir
- e107_plugins/review_menu/review_menu.php : upgrade : links parsed correctly now when caching on and viewing page in subdir
- e107_admin/articles.php : Bugtrack ID 592 : article category now propagates through preview routine
- e107_admin/forum.php : Bugtrack ID 597 : removed redundant pref set
- e107_article.php : Bugtrack ID 600 : selected article/category deleted properly
- forum_post.php : Bugtrack ID 602 : correct link is shown when posting to multi-page thread
- e107_admin/newspost.php : Bugtrack ID 603 : edits to submitted news items are now propagated through preview routine
If you're wondering why each new release is getting it's own version number now, it's because the revision system was confusing, no-one seemed to know exactly what version they were using. This system leaves no doubt.
To the uninitiated, to update your core all you need to do is upload the files in the update to your server, overwriting the originals, there is no need to run any upgrade script unless you are upgrading from 0.603, if this is the case go to your admin section and you'll see a button asking if you want to run the script.