New version available - 0.7.5
The newest release of e107 is now available for your enjoyment.
The newest release of e107 is now available for your enjoyment. This version includes many bugfixes and a few security related fixes. You are stongly encouraged to update to the latest version.
These new release files were created a bit differently than in the past, I have written a script to automate the entire process now and this is the first run of it. The files have been tested by a few people and seem to be fine though, so hopefully we will see no problems.
Here's a highlight of the changes:
* Fixed a few possible mysql injection issues
* Some mysql optimizations
* Chatbox post recalc now works
* Fixed emailing exploit
* User display name no longer reset if updating profile
* Poll votes now registered when using cookie mode
* Fixed login problem when updating from older versions
* Comments are now removed when related news, poll, and download are deleted.
* Several cache related fixes
* Fileinspector now seems fixed in *nix and windows
* Bounced email checking added
* Forum parent name added to forum breadcrumb
* Several other miscellaneous fixes
Downloads are available here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=63748&package_id=60754&release_id=419257